See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
- Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
- From here, you can do these things:
- To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
- To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
- To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item.
See your purchase history on your Android device
- Using pay.google.com
- Go to payments.google.com
- Log in with the same Google account you used for your purchases.
- Select an entry to see your receipt and the status of this purchase.
- The order ID (in the form of GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX) is required in order for us to identify your purchase in our system